Federal Taxpayer Resources
Facing IRS tax debt challenges can understandably be overwhelming, but the good news is that you don’t have to face these issues alone. We at Delia Law have created a list of federal taxpayer resources to help you understand today’s IRS national standards and navigate these challenges with confidence.
- IRS Manual
- IRS Code
- Manual on Criminal Tax Law
- Manual on Judgment Collection
- Manual on Summons Enforcement
- Settlement Reference Manual
- U.S. Sentencing Commission
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for New York Southern District
- United States District Court for New York Eastern District
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- United States Attorneys Office for New York Southern District
- United States Attorneys Office for New York Eastern District
- Federal Claims Court
- United States Tax Court
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Justice Department (Tax)
Take Advantage of a Free Consultation at Delia Law Today!
Our tax law services at Delia Law are available nationwide including the following cities:
- San Diego
- Del Mar
- Los Angeles
- Solana Beach
- Chula Vista
- Rancho Bernardo
We provide a range of tax solutions, ranging from payment plans to offer in compromise, tax returns that have not been filed, payment plans, innocent spouse–related relief, help with wage garnishment, assistance with payroll taxes, and tax lien assistance.
Contact us today to learn more about today’s IRS national standards and efficiently resolve your tax issue. With our help, you can finally enjoy peace of mind in the months and years ahead.