Contact New York’s Best Tax Attorney
Delia Law Office New York Location & Contact Info
Phone: (646) 862-2854
Address: 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, New York 10022
Facing a major tax issue in New York can be daunting, but we at Delia Law have the experience needed to help you to overcome it.
A skilled New York tax attorney at Delia Law can utilize a wide number of approaches to make any bitter tax situation better. The end result? You can finally experience the financial freedom you desire.
How We Can Help You
If you’re ready to live IRS debt free, then a New York tax attorney can help you to take advantage of the many IRS tax relief programs currently available. If you owe taxes to the IRS, get help with settling your debt for a smaller amount than what you owe via an offer in compromise. Whatever tax concerns you have and need help with, our New York City tax lawyers can help. *Also, due to health and safety concerns, as always, our experienced tax attorneys can assist and resolve ALL of your tax issues virtually, through email and phone.
New York Service Locations
Based in Manhattan, our firm provides tax services in all of New York, including the five boroughs of New York City: Staten Island, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
When you work with a Manhattan tax attorney at Delia Law, note that there are no limitations in New York state. State-related tax is acceptable here. In addition, the New York Department of Taxation and Finance deals with issues that people may have here.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how a New York tax attorney can help you to achieve much-needed tax relief in New York right away!
*Also, due to health and safety concerns, as always, our experienced tax attorneys can assist you and resolve ALL of your tax issues virtually, through email and phone.
More About Delia Law Services in New York, NY
The experienced team at Delia Law specializes in the tax debt problems that many Americans face every day. If you have been threatened by the IRS or your State Tax Agency regarding charges stemming from unpaid or delinquent taxes or other tax crimes, we provide the legal aid you need. When you are contacted by any of these agencies regarding a tax related offense, you must secure legal representation immediately. Delia Law has built a reputation for securing the best possible results for our clients. When you come to us with your tax problems, we fight relentlessly to win your case. Our knowledgeable New York attorneys always take on our clients’ cases with the highest level of integrity and settle cases to the satisfaction of both the tax agencies and our clients.
At Delia Law, our team understands the fear that sets in when you are confronted with legal action from a government agency. Instead of facing matters alone with little to no tax knowledge or, worse, avoiding completely, it is always in your best interest to contact a respected law firm with extensive experience in tax law. Unfortunately, both the IRS and state tax agencies can be relentless, despite the challenges citizens face. Our attorneys have a full arsenal of tax knowledge to counter charges with, and we work to secure the best possible outcome for you.
When your business interests, livelihood, and freedom are being threatened by tax related legal issues, it is essential that you secure exceptional legal representation. We understand the legal nuances of any tax case at Delia Law, and we aim to seek the best settlement resolution for your unique situation. Our attorneys have years of combined experience in every area of tax law, and our goal is to get the results for our clients, regardless of their financial circumstances and tax obstacles. We are committed to treating every client with the respect they deserve and to thoroughly reviewing their specific situation to develop an effective plan of attack.
Problems that arise from delinquent or non-payment of state and federal taxes vary according to each unique situation. If you are accused by a tax agency of any type of tax crime, you should trust Delia Law to help you understand your liability and confront the issue head-on. The following tax law scenarios are some of the many that we handle every day.
- IRS Interest and Penalties. Late payment of taxes allows the IRS to add interest fees to the total due, causing more problems for the taxpayer.
- IRS Wage Garnishment. The IRS could take money from your income before you receive your paycheck in order to cover the debt you owe.
- IRS Bank Levy. When the IRS places a levy on your bank account, it is frozen until your taxes are paid.
- Offer in Compromise. The team at Delia Law can advise you on the possibility of an Offer in Compromise (OIC). This legal agreement lowers the amount of tax debt that you have to pay.
- Innocent Spouse Relief. When one of two married (or divorced) partners reports untrue information on a tax return, our attorneys can argue a case to free the other partner of liability.
The experienced attorneys at Delia Law are licensed to practice tax law in all fifty U.S. states. We understand that some situations are very difficult, but we are confident in taking on your case, analyzing the facts, and developing an appropriate strategy to satisfy our clients and the government tax agencies. Contact our New York office today at (646) 862-2854 to speak with a legal professional about your case. You may also reach out to us through our online form or visit us at 477 Madison Avenue 6th Floor New York, NY 10022.
New York City is truly one of the world’s top urban, economic, and cultural centers. With a population of over 8 million, the city may not be the capital of the US government, but it is the largest and most famous city in the country. Did you know these facts about this unique metropolis?
- The entire metropolitan area includes parts of New Jersey and Connecticut and is considered to be a megacity, which is home to over 20 million residents.
- The five boroughs of New York City include Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Staten Island.
- The estimated gross metropolitan product (GMP) of the New York metropolitan area in 2019 was an estimated $2 trillion. This is part of the reason that more billionaires call this city home than any other city in the world.
- Dutch colonists founded a trading post on the area that is now Lower Manhattan in 1624, and named it New Amsterdam in 1626, explaining the song lyrics from They Might Be Giants, “even old New York was once New Amsterdam.”
- The Tower Building, built in 1889 and demolished in 1913, was only 11 stories tall but was considered to be the city’s first skyscraper due to its steel skeleton. The oldest standing iconic skyscraper in the city is the Flatiron Building, erected in 1901.
You could visit NYC every weekend and never experience all the wonders it has to offer. However, if you are planning your first visit to this incredible city, consider adding a few of these most popular attractions to your tour agenda.
- Statue of Liberty. This statue, recognized the world over, was a gift to the US from France. The Ellis Island Immigration Museum is another worthwhile sight to see while you’re doing the tour.
- Central Park. This 2 ½ mile long park in the center of Manhattan is one of the features that makes the city truly unique. It is amazing that such a large natural space has been preserved in the heart of a town that commands some of the highest real estate values in the world.
- The Empire State Building. Easily one of the most recognizable buildings anywhere on earth, the Empire State Building rises 102 stories above the pavement and allows for one of the most breathtaking views in the city.
There is no place on earth like New York City. It is one of the wonders of the modern world. If you haven’t had the opportunity to explore its streets, you will want to make sure to visit soon.